Should I remove QUAD Help Desk?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
QUAD Help Desk
from Dennis Baggott and Sons
QUAD Help Desk is a program developed by Dennis Baggott and Sons. The software installer includes 18 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\irquadtest
Uninstaller: "C:\irquadtest\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\irquadtest\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Files installed by QUAD Help Desk
How do I remove QUAD Help Desk?
Quickly and completely remove QUAD Help Desk from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall QUAD Help Desk from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program QUAD Help Desk, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove QUAD Help Desk.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?