Should I remove QMediaInfo?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
QMediaInfo is a program developed by RazrFalcon. The main program executable is qmediainfo.exe. The software installer includes 10 files and is usually about 16.75 MB (17,563,182 bytes). The program is built using the Nokia Qt cross-platforms native C++ framework. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. While about 71% of users of QMediaInfo come from the United States, it is also popular in France.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\qmediainfo
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\QMediaInfo\uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 16.75 MB
Files installed by QMediaInfo
How do I remove QMediaInfo?
Quickly and completely remove QMediaInfo from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall QMediaInfo from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program QMediaInfo, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove QMediaInfo.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States