Should I remove QC-RADIO?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Helmut Schattenkirchner
QC-RADIO is a software program developed by Helmut Schattenkirchner. The setup package generally installs about 3 files and is usually about 2.38 MB (2,497,897 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows XP and Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of QC-RADIO come from the United States, it is also popular in Germany.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\qcradio
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\QCRadio\uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 2.38 MB
Files installed by QC-RADIO
How do I remove QC-RADIO?
Quickly and completely remove QC-RADIO from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall QC-RADIO from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program QC-RADIO, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove QC-RADIO.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win XP 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States