Should I remove Q*Bert?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Q*Bert?
Q*Bert is a downloadable subscription-based casual video game using a standalone AtomShockwave Flash player delivered offline through the Shockwave.com game portal. The game uses DRM.
The setup package is about 4.74 MB (4,969,720 bytes) when donwloaded.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Shockwave.com\Q-Bert
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files2\SHOCKW~1.COM\Q-Bert\UNWISE.EXE C:\Program Files2\SHOCKW~1.COM\Q-Bert\INSTALL.LOG
(Wise Installer is used for installing and uninstalling this software.)
Estimated size: 4.74 MB
Files installed by Q*Bert
How do I remove Q*Bert?
Quickly and completely remove Q*Bert from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Q*Bert from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Q*Bert, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Q*Bert.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
About (from Shockwave.com)
Publisher URL: www.shockwave.com