Should I remove Puzzles revision 9773?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Puzzles revision 9773
What is Puzzles revision 9773? (from Simon Tatham)
Puzzles revision 9773 is a software program developed by Simon Tatham. The setup package generally installs about 38 files and is usually about 11.18 MB (11,719,683 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Games\Puzzles\
Estimated size: 11.18 MB
Files installed by Puzzles revision 9773
How do I remove Puzzles revision 9773?
Quickly and completely remove Puzzles revision 9773 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Puzzles revision 9773 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Puzzles revision 9773, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Puzzles revision 9773.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?