Should I remove Puss in boots?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Puss in boots
from Eddica, spol. s r.o.
Puss in boots is a program developed by Eddica, spol. s r.o. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 99.28 MB (104,107,584 bytes). In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows XP as well as Windows XP. While about 71% of users of Puss in boots come from the United States, it is also popular in Slovakia.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\eddica\pussinboots
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\EDDICA\Pussinboots\uninst.exe
Estimated size: 99.28 MB
Files installed by Puss in boots
How do I remove Puss in boots?
Quickly and completely remove Puss in boots from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Puss in boots from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Puss in boots, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Puss in boots.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States