Should I remove PureWellness iSync?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
PureWellness iSync is a program developed by PureWellness. The main program executable is purewellness_isync.exe. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Help link: purewellness.com/netapp/isync/Support.aspx?SerNum=SERNUM
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\purewellness
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\PureWellness\PureWellness_iSync.exe -uninst
Files installed by PureWellness iSync
How do I remove PureWellness iSync?
Quickly and completely remove PureWellness iSync from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall PureWellness iSync from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program PureWellness iSync, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove PureWellness iSync.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?