Should I remove Punch Clock?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Punch Clock v4
from Punch Clock, Inc.
Punch Clock v4 is a software program developed by Punch Clock. The primary executable is named pclock.exe. The setup package generally installs about 4 files and is usually about 15.01 MB (15,739,875 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Pclock\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Pclock\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 15.01 MB
Files installed by Punch Clock v4
|Name:||Punch Clock v4|
How do I remove Punch Clock?
Quickly and completely remove Punch Clock v4 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Punch Clock from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Punch Clock v4, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Punch Clock.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?