Should I remove Professional Photo Albums?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Professional Photo Albums
Professional Photo Albums is a program developed by CEWE COLOR AG u Co. OHG. The main program executable is professional photo albums.exe. The software installer includes 44 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 80% of users of Professional Photo Albums come from the United States, it is also popular in Israel.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\ProfessionalPhotoAlbums\Professional Photo Albums
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\ProfessionalPhotoAlbums\Professional Photo Albums\uninstall.exe"
Files installed by Professional Photo Albums
|Program executable:||professional photo albums.exe|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\professionalphotoalbums\professional photo albums\professional photo albums.exe|
2 Autoplay Handlers
- Photo Importer.exe is registered as an AutoPlay event handler named 'Fotoimport27319-38' with the ProgID of 'Fotoimport27319-38' and the action verb 'play.
- Photo Show.exe is registered as an AutoPlay event handler named 'Fotoschau23931-38' with the ProgID of 'Fotoschau23931-38' and the action verb 'play.
How do I remove Professional Photo Albums?
Quickly and completely remove Professional Photo Albums from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Professional Photo Albums from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Professional Photo Albums, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Professional Photo Albums.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
About (from CEWE COLOR AG u Co. OHG)
The photo and online print service company CEWE COLOR, with 13 highly-technical production operations and a staff of around 3,300 employees in 24 European countries, is both market and technological leader.
Publisher URL: www.cewecolor.de