Should I remove ProScan?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is ProScan? (from ProScan)
All-In-One Computer Aided Scanning Program. Full featured database with Find & Replace, Find Duplicates, Export and Imports data from ProScan database files, Uniden UASD database files, and RadioReference Web Service. ProScan supports BCD536HP (without database), BCD996XT, BCD396XT, BCT15X, BC346XT, BC346XTC, BCD996T... Read more
ProScan 6.8 is a program developed by ProScan. The software installer includes 7 files and is usually about 6.67 MB (6,991,361 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1).
Help link: www.proscan.org/forums
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\ProScan\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\ProScan\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 6.67 MB
Files installed by ProScan 6.8
How do I remove ProScan?
Quickly and completely remove ProScan 6.8 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall ProScan from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program ProScan 6.8, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove ProScan.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).