Should I remove ProRemoteServer?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Far Out Labs LLC
ProRemoteServer is a software program developed by Far Out Labs. Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functing properly. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The setup package generally installs about 3 files and is usually about 13.04 MB (13,669,829 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 57% of users of ProRemoteServer come from the United States, it is also popular in Costa Rica and Spain.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\far out labs
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Far Out Labs\ProRemoteInstaller.exe -u
Estimated size: 13.04 MB
Files installed by ProRemoteServer
- ProRemoteServer.exe runs as a service named 'ProRemoteServer' (ProRemoteServer) "ProRemoteServer allows your Pro Audio Software to be controlled by your iPhone or iPod touch.".
How do I remove ProRemoteServer?
Quickly and completely remove ProRemoteServer from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall ProRemoteServer from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program ProRemoteServer, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove ProRemoteServer.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
57.14% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| Costa Rica