Should I remove ProRAE Guardian Data Service?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
ProRAE Guardian Data Service
from RAE Systems Inc
ProRAE Guardian Data Service is a software program developed by RAE Systems Inc. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functing properly. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The setup package generally installs about 3 files and is usually about 9.31 MB (9,763,592 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of ProRAE Guardian Data Service come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\RAE Systems Inc\ProRAE Guardian\Services
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\RAE Systems Inc\ProRAE Guardian\Services\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\RAE Systems Inc\ProRAE Guardian\Services\Uninstall\unin
Estimated size: 9.31 MB
Files installed by ProRAE Guardian Data Service
- prgdatasrv.exe runs as a service named 'ProRAE Guardian Data Service' (ProRAE Guardian Data Service) "This service provides real-time instruments and sensor data of RAE company in one or more wireless sensor network system.".
Startup File (All Users Run)
- prgsrvcfg.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'ProRAE Guardian Data Service Configuration Manager' which loads as "C:\Program Files\RAE Systems Inc\ProRAE Guardian\Services\prgsrvcfg.exe".
How do I remove ProRAE Guardian Data Service?
Quickly and completely remove ProRAE Guardian Data Service from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall ProRAE Guardian Data Service from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program ProRAE Guardian Data Service, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove ProRAE Guardian Data Service.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States