Should I remove ProCAL?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
ProCAL is a software program developed by ECOTRONS. The most common release is v7.2.4, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. While about 80% of users of ProCAL come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\windows\procal
Uninstaller: "C:\WINDOWS\ProCAL\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\Ecotron\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Files installed by ProCAL
How do I remove ProCAL?
Quickly and completely remove ProCAL from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall ProCAL from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program ProCAL, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove ProCAL.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?