Should I remove Pro-Tow XTR?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Marr Software
Pro-Tow XTR is a program developed by Marr Software. The software installer includes 42 files and is usually about 143.77 MB (150,751,548 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Marr Software\Pro-Tow XTR
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Marr Software\Pro-Tow XTR\Uninst_Pro-Tow XTR.exe /U "C:\Program Files\Marr Software\Pro-Tow XTR\Uninst_Pro-Tow XTR.log"
Estimated size: 143.77 MB
Files installed by Pro-Tow XTR
How do I remove Pro-Tow XTR?
Quickly and completely remove Pro-Tow XTR from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Pro-Tow XTR from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Pro-Tow XTR, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Pro-Tow XTR.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?