Should I remove Privateer Deluxe?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Privateer Deluxe is a program developed by Allvideo. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The software installer includes 8 files and is usually about 163.27 MB (171,199,194 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\privcd
Uninstaller: C:\privcd\Uninstall-PrivateerDeluxe.exe C:\privcd\SSEun.dat
Estimated size: 163.27 MB
Files installed by Privateer Deluxe
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- dosbox.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Dark Forces\DosBox\dosbox.exe'.
How do I remove Privateer Deluxe?
Quickly and completely remove Privateer Deluxe from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Privateer Deluxe from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Privateer Deluxe, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Privateer Deluxe.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?