Should I remove PrestoTesto?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Carlo Brenna
PrestoTesto is a program developed by Carlo Brenna. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The main program executable is Presto.exe. The software installer includes 7 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows Vista (SP2). While about 83% of users of PrestoTesto come from the United States, it is also popular in Italy.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\prestotesto
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\PrestoTesto\UnInstall_Presto.exe
Files installed by PrestoTesto
Startup File (User Run)
- Launcher.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Type Pilot' and executes as "C:\Program Files\Type Pilot\Launcher.exe".
How do I remove PrestoTesto?
Quickly and completely remove PrestoTesto from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall PrestoTesto from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program PrestoTesto, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove PrestoTesto.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States