Should I remove Practice Forms Master?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Practice Forms Master
Practice Forms Master is a program developed by AAO. The main program executable is practiceformsmaster.exe. The setup package is about 20.03 MB (21,001,750 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1).
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\practice forms master
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Practice Forms Master\uninst.exe
Estimated size: 20.03 MB
Files installed by Practice Forms Master
|Path:||C:\Program Files\practice forms master\practiceformsmaster.exe|
How do I remove Practice Forms Master?
Quickly and completely remove Practice Forms Master from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Practice Forms Master from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Practice Forms Master, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Practice Forms Master.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).