Should I remove PowerChurch Check In 11?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
PowerChurch Check In 11
from PowerChurch Software
PowerChurch Check In 11 is a program developed by PowerChurch Software. The software installer includes 5 files and is usually about 4 MB (4,198,637 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\PowerChurch\CheckIn11\
Estimated size: 4 MB
Files installed by PowerChurch Check In 11
How do I remove PowerChurch Check In 11?
Quickly and completely remove PowerChurch Check In 11 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall PowerChurch Check In 11 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program PowerChurch Check In 11, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove PowerChurch Check In 11.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?