Should I remove Power Spike Arrange?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
74% remove it26% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Power Spike Arrange
What is Power Spike Arrange?
Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. The main program executable is bnszE498.exe. Typically most users end up uninstalling this just after a few days.
- Possible malware installed by this program
- Automatically starts with Windows
- Displays unwanted advertisements
- The wisdom of the crowd agrees, you should remove it!
, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Power Spike Arrange.
|bnszE498.exe (ab287c808feb5f0caa3ca6a9af084d78) has been flagged by the following 14 scanners:|
||a variant of Win32/Adware.ConvertAd.HN
||8/16/2015 rev. 1
View all 14 all detections
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\Local\E498B27A-1429178497-6348-0F18-A78F110F81CB
Files installed by Power Spike Arrange
|Program executable:||bnszE498.exe (Malware detected)|
Startup File (All Users Run)
- bnsv6AD6.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'WinCheck' which loads as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\C08964F7-1429223919-DE11-BF5F-F2190FBC396A\bnsv6AD6.exe.
How do I remove Power Spike Arrange?
Quickly and completely remove Power Spike Arrange from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Power Spike Arrange from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Power Spike Arrange, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Power Spike Arrange.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Scan your PC for malware
If you do not have a good anti-virus program, please consider installing one. Below are some we highly recommend.
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win Vista (SP2) 50%
Win 7 50%
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Ultimate
|Windows Vista Home Premiu...
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| Dominican Republic