Should I remove Power Manager?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Power Manager 2.8.4
from FIC, Inc.
Power Manager 2.8.4 is a software program developed by FIC. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The primary executable is named PM.exe. The setup package generally installs about 4 files and is usually about 2.31 MB (2,420,380 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows Vista (SP2). While about 50% of users of Power Manager come from the United States, it is also popular in Germany and Belgium.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Power Manager\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Power Manager\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 2.31 MB
Files installed by Power Manager 2.8.4
|Path:||C:\Program Files\Power Manager\PM.exe|
Startup File (All Users Run)
- PM.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'PowerManager' which loads as C:\Program Files\Power Manager\PM.exe.
How do I remove Power Manager?
Quickly and completely remove Power Manager 2.8.4 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Power Manager from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Power Manager 2.8.4, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Power Manager.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
50.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| Czech Republic
| United Kingdom