Should I remove Posh Shop?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Puzzle Lab, Inc.
Posh Shop is a software program developed by Puzzle Lab. The setup package generally installs about 3 files and is usually about 19.73 MB (20,689,681 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows Vista (SP2). While about 83% of users of Posh Shop come from the United States, it is also popular in Germany.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Puzzle Lab\PoshShop
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Puzzle Lab\PoshShop\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files\Puzzle Lab\PoshShop\install.log"
Estimated size: 19.73 MB
Files installed by Posh Shop
How do I remove Posh Shop?
Quickly and completely remove Posh Shop from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Posh Shop from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Posh Shop, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Posh Shop.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States