Should I remove Pool Station?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Station Software
Pool Station is a software program developed by Station Software. The primary executable is named pstation.exe. The setup package generally installs about 8 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows Vista (SP2). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Pool Station\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Pool Station\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Pool Station
|Path:||C:\Program Files\pool station\pstation.exe|
How do I remove Pool Station?
Quickly and completely remove Pool Station from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Pool Station from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Pool Station, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Pool Station.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?