Should I remove Pool Live Tour?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
25% remove it75% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Pool Live Tour
What is Pool Live Tour?
Pool Live Tour is a desktop app for the Pokki platform that runs as an embedded HTML5 program within the Pokki mobile app-like interface. Pokki Software automatically collects usage information with respect to particular Pokki Apps.
It adds registry entry for the current user which will allow the program to automatically start each time it is rebooted. The setup package generally installs about 18 files and is usually about 96.17 MB (100,838,916 bytes). The installed file HostAppServiceUpdater.exe is the auto-update component of the program which is designed to check for software updates and notify and apply them when new versions are discovered.
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\pokki\engine
Uninstaller: "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\pokki.exe" /UNINSTALL1178919ee2d3131cda850193afa55868f34d639a
Estimated size: 96.17 MB
Files installed by Pool Live Tour
Scheduled Task (Boot/Login)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe is automatically launched at startup through a scheduled task named Pokki.
3 Startup Files (User Run)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Pokki' and executes as "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppServiceUpdater.exe" /LOGON.
- Launcher.dll is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Pokki' and executes as C:\Windows\system32\rundll32.exe "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\Launcher.dll",RunLaunchPlatform.
- pokki.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'pokki.exe' and executes as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\pokki.exe.
2 Startup Files (User Run Once)
- HostAppService.exe is loaded once in the current user (HKCU) registry as a startup file name 'Application Restart #11' which loads as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe --disable-internal-flash --noerrdialogs --no-message-box --disable-extensions --disable-web-security --disable-web-resources --disable-clie.
- pokki.exe is loaded once in the current user (HKCU) registry as a startup file name 'Application Restart #7' which loads as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\pokki.exe --disable-internal-flash --noerrdialogs --no-message-box --disable-extensions --disable-web-security --disable-web-resources --disable-client-side-p.
- pokki.exe connects to www2.twitter.com (220.127.116.11 port 443).
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
|I/O reads/min:||12.54 KB|
|I/O writes/min:||2.31 KB|
|I/O reads/min:||109.91 KB|
|I/O writes/min:||106.14 KB|
|I/O reads/min:||932.54 KB|
|I/O writes/min:||217.3 KB|
How do I remove Pool Live Tour?
Quickly and completely remove Pool Live Tour from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Pool Live Tour from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Pool Live Tour, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Pool Live Tour.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 25%
Keep it 75%
MOST USED OS
50.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?
|TOSHIBA Satellite C55t-B
|LENOVO LENOVO 3000 G500]
|HP Pavilion 15 Notebook P...
|Acer Aspire E1-572G
SweetLabs has two platforms, Pokki, a platform which brings media-rich web apps to the desktop and the OpenCandy Software Network, which offers installer based software bundles through the download and installation process.
Publisher URL: www.pokki.com