Should I remove Pomodoro Productivity Timer?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
56% remove it44% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
United States Rank #49,962
Lifespan of installation (until removal)
< 32.87 days
159.94 days >
Average installed length: 84.04 days
Pomodoro Productivity Timer
What is Pomodoro Productivity Timer?
is a desktop app for the Pokki platform that runs as an embedded HTML5 program within the Pokki mobile app-like interface. The Software automatically collects usage information with respect to particular Pokki Apps.
About (from SweetLabs)
It can be hard to put your head down and do the tasks that you know you need to. Use the Pomodoro timer to commit to just 20+ minutes at a time, and pretty soon your todo list will be done.
Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The software installer includes 18 files and is usually about 96.17 MB (100,838,916 bytes). HostAppServiceUpdater.exe is the automatic update component of the software designed to download and apply new updates should new versions be released.
Displayed publisher: Pokki
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\pokki\engine
Uninstaller: "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe" /UNINSTALLae6fb69cb32e90696231047775a0c6f978b07da9
Estimated size: 96.17 MB
Files installed by Pomodoro Productivity Timer
Scheduled Task (Boot/Login)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe is automatically launched at startup through a scheduled task named Pokki.
3 Startup Files (User Run)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Pokki' and executes as "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppServiceUpdater.exe" /LOGON.
- Launcher.dll is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Pokki' and executes as C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\Launcher.dll",RunLaunchPlatform.
- pokki.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'pokki.exe' and executes as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\pokki.exe.
2 Startup Files (User Run Once)
- HostAppService.exe is loaded once in the current user (HKCU) registry as a startup file name 'Application Restart #19' which loads as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe --disable-internal-flash --noerrdialogs --no-message-box --disable-extensions --disable-web-security --disable-web-resources --disable-clie.
- pokki.exe is loaded once in the current user (HKCU) registry as a startup file name 'Application Restart #7' which loads as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\pokki.exe --disable-internal-flash --noerrdialogs --no-message-box --disable-extensions --disable-web-security --disable-web-resources --disable-client-side-p.
- pokki.exe connects to www2.twitter.com (184.108.40.206 port 443).
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
|I/O reads/min:||12.54 KB|
|I/O writes/min:||2.31 KB|
|I/O reads/min:||109.91 KB|
|I/O writes/min:||106.14 KB|
|I/O reads/min:||932.54 KB|
|I/O writes/min:||217.3 KB|
How do I remove Pomodoro Productivity Timer?
Quickly and completely remove Pomodoro Productivity Timer from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Pomodoro Productivity Timer from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Pomodoro Productivity Timer, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Pomodoro Productivity Timer.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win 8 91%
Win 7 (SP1) 9%
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 56%
Keep it 44%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Professional
|Windows 10 Home
72.73% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?
|HP rp5700 Business System
SweetLabs has two platforms, Pokki, a platform which brings media-rich web apps to the desktop and the OpenCandy Software Network, which offers installer based software bundles through the download and installation process.
Publisher URL: www.pokki.com