Should I remove Polysmith?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
|9.0 Build 6287
from Neurotronics, Inc.
Polysmith is a program developed by Neurotronics. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The main program executable is plysmith.exe. The software installer includes 32 files and is usually about 165.99 MB (174,048,911 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Polysmith
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Polysmith\unins.exe"
Estimated size: 165.99 MB
Files installed by Polysmith
|Polysmith Acquisition and Review|
- CopySvc.exe runs as a service named 'Neurotronics Autocopy Service' (nticopy) "Automatically copies Polysmith studies after acquisition.".
- ArchiveSvc.exe runs as a service named 'Neurotronics Automated Archival Service' (Neurotronics Automated Archival Service) "Provides automatic archival for Polysmith DMS.".
How do I remove Polysmith?
Quickly and completely remove Polysmith from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Polysmith from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Polysmith, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Polysmith.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?