Should I remove PolderbitS Call Recorder?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
PolderbitS Call Recorder
from PolderbitS Software
PolderbitS Call Recorder is a program developed by PolderbitS Software. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The main program executable is callrecorder64.exe. The software installer includes 4 files and is usually about 2.71 MB (2,845,760 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 80% of users of PolderbitS Call Recorder come from the United States, it is also popular in United Arab Emirates.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\polderbits\call recorder
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\PolderbitS\Call Recorder\CallRecorder64.exe" /uninstall
Estimated size: 2.71 MB
Files installed by PolderbitS Call Recorder
|Name:||PolderbitS Call Recorder|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\polderbits\call recorder\callrecorder64.exe|
Startup File (User Run)
- CallRecorder64.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'PolderbitS Call Recorder' and executes as "C:\Program Files\PolderbitS\Call Recorder\CallRecorder64.exe" /autorun.
How do I remove PolderbitS Call Recorder?
Quickly and completely remove PolderbitS Call Recorder from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall PolderbitS Call Recorder from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program PolderbitS Call Recorder, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove PolderbitS Call Recorder.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Arab Emirates