Should I remove Pocket Informant?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Pocket Informant 8.02
from Web IS, Inc.
Pocket Informant 8.02 is a software program developed by Web IS. The setup package is about 10.97 MB (11,507,100 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows Vista (SP2). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\pocket informant
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Pocket Informant\uninst.exe
Estimated size: 10.97 MB
Files installed by Pocket Informant 8.02
How do I remove Pocket Informant?
Quickly and completely remove Pocket Informant 8.02 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Pocket Informant from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Pocket Informant 8.02, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Pocket Informant.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?