Should I remove Plus Games?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
19% remove it81% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
The setup package generally installs about 7 files and is usually about 193.75 KB (198,398 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 63% of users of Plus Games come from the United States, it is also popular in Iran.
Installation folder: C:\fifayfyf\Plus Games\
Uninstaller: "C:\fifayfyf\Plus Games\Uninstall\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 193.75 KB
Files installed by Plus Games
How do I remove Plus Games?
Quickly and completely remove Plus Games from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Plus Games from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Plus Games, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Plus Games.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Uninstall it 19%
Keep it 81%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
62.50% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States