Should I remove Piranha Designs Time Monitor?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Piranha Designs Time Monitor
from Piranha Designs
Piranha Designs Time Monitor is a software program developed by Piranha Designs. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The setup package generally installs about 4 files and is usually about 1.64 MB (1,721,422 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\piranha designs\time monitor
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Piranha Designs\Time Monitor\uninstall.exe"
Estimated size: 1.64 MB
Files installed by Piranha Designs Time Monitor
Startup File (All Users Run)
- timemon.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'Piranha Designs Time Monitor' which loads as C:\Program Files\Piranha Designs\Time Monitor\timemon.exe.
How do I remove Piranha Designs Time Monitor?
Quickly and completely remove Piranha Designs Time Monitor from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Piranha Designs Time Monitor from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Piranha Designs Time Monitor, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Piranha Designs Time Monitor.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?