Should I remove Pick me honey?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Pick me honey
Pick me honey is a software program developed by Trabulance. The primary executable is named osanaus.exe. The setup package is about 1.02 GB (1,091,847,233 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\pick me honey
Uninstaller: C:\Pick me honey\uninst.exe
Estimated size: 1.02 GB
Files installed by Pick me honey
|Name:||Pick Me, Honey!|
|Path:||C:\pick me honey\osanaus.exe|
How do I remove Pick me honey?
Quickly and completely remove Pick me honey from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Pick me honey from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Pick me honey, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Pick me honey.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?