Should I remove Pichugin Organizer 3?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Pichugin Organizer 3
Pichugin Organizer 3 is a software program developed by Pichugin-M. The most common release is 188.8.131.52, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. It adds registry entry for the current user which will allow the program to automatically start each time it is rebooted. The setup package generally installs about 5 files and is usually about 5.74 MB (6,019,455 bytes). The installed file update.exe is the auto-update component of the program which is designed to check for software updates and notify and apply them when new versions are discovered. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 45% of users of Pichugin Organizer 3 come from the United States, it is also popular in Russia and UA.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\pichugin organizer 3
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Pichugin Organizer 3\\uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 5.74 MB
Files installed by Pichugin Organizer 3
Scheduled Task (Boot/Login)
- organizer.exe is automatically launched at startup through a scheduled task named Pichugin Organizer.
Startup File (User Run)
- organizer.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Pichugin Organizer' and executes as C:\Program Files\Pichugin Organizer 3\organizer.exe.
How do I remove Pichugin Organizer 3?
Quickly and completely remove Pichugin Organizer 3 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Pichugin Organizer 3 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Pichugin Organizer 3, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Pichugin Organizer 3.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
45.45% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?