Should I remove Photograph Restart?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
74% remove it26% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Photograph Restart?
Typically most users end up uninstalling this just after a few days. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 939.1 KB (961,634 bytes).
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\3c282c16-1432706299-11e4-b57f-68f7282aacc2
Estimated size: 939.1 KB
Files installed by Photograph Restart
How do I remove Photograph Restart?
Quickly and completely remove Photograph Restart from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Photograph Restart from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Photograph Restart, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Photograph Restart.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 74%
Keep it 26%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?