Should I remove Photocreator?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Elanders Ltd
Photocreator is a software program developed by Elanders Ltd. The primary executable is named photocreator.exe. The setup package is about 46.32 MB (48,574,809 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP. While about 83% of users of Photocreator come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\photocreator
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Photocreator\uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 46.32 MB
Files installed by Photocreator
How do I remove Photocreator?
Quickly and completely remove Photocreator from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Photocreator from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Photocreator, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Photocreator.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom