Should I remove PhotoFiltre 7?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
PhotoFiltre 7 is a software program developed by PhotoFiltre. The setup package is about 8.02 MB (8,410,004 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\PhotoFiltre 7
Uninstaller: C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files\PhotoFiltre 7\uninst1~.nsu"
Estimated size: 8.02 MB
Files installed by PhotoFiltre 7
How do I remove PhotoFiltre 7?
Quickly and completely remove PhotoFiltre 7 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall PhotoFiltre 7 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program PhotoFiltre 7, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove PhotoFiltre 7.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?