Should I remove Photo Screensaver Plus?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Photo Screensaver Plus
from Kamil Svoboda
Photo Screensaver Plus is a program developed by Kamil Svoboda. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 57% of users of Photo Screensaver Plus come from the United States, it is also popular in Australia and Estonia.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\photo screensaver plus
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Photo Screensaver Plus\uninstall.exe"
Files installed by Photo Screensaver Plus
How do I remove Photo Screensaver Plus?
Quickly and completely remove Photo Screensaver Plus from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Photo Screensaver Plus from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Photo Screensaver Plus, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Photo Screensaver Plus.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
57.14% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom