Should I remove Photo Copy?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Mountain Software
Photo Copy is a software program developed by Mountain Software. The primary executable is named photocopy.exe. The setup package generally installs about 3 files and is usually about 1.2 MB (1,257,806 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1).
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Photo Copy\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Photo Copy\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 1.2 MB
Files installed by Photo Copy
|Path:||C:\Program Files\photo copy\photocopy.exe|
How do I remove Photo Copy?
Quickly and completely remove Photo Copy from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Photo Copy from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Photo Copy, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Photo Copy.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).