Should I remove Pet Soccer?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from SHUKR BOY
Pet Soccer is a software program developed by SHUKR BOY. The setup package generally installs about 10 files. Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows 7 and Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of Pet Soccer come from the United States, it is also popular in Hungary and RS.
Installation folder: C:\Games\Pet Soccer\
Uninstaller: "C:\Games\Pet Soccer\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Pet Soccer
How do I remove Pet Soccer?
Quickly and completely remove Pet Soccer from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Pet Soccer from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Pet Soccer, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Pet Soccer.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win 7 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?