Should I remove Pertelian?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from ForeSight Systems
Pertelian is a program developed by ForeSight Systems. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The main program executable is pertelian.exe. The software installer includes 23 files and is usually about 13.3 MB (13,941,068 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 80% of users of Pertelian come from the United States, it is also popular in Germany.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\pertelian
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Pertelian\uninst.exe
Estimated size: 13.3 MB
Files installed by Pertelian
Startup File (User Run)
- Pertelian.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Pertelian' and executes as C:\Program Files\Pertelian\Pertelian.exe.
How do I remove Pertelian?
Quickly and completely remove Pertelian from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Pertelian from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Pertelian, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Pertelian.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States