Should I remove Personal Retirement Calculator?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Personal Retirement Calculator
from Trust Builders, Inc.
Personal Retirement Calculator is a program developed by Trust Builders. The software installer includes 5 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Trust Builders\TRAK\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Trust Builders\TRAK\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Personal Retirement Calculator
How do I remove Personal Retirement Calculator?
Quickly and completely remove Personal Retirement Calculator from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Personal Retirement Calculator from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Personal Retirement Calculator, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Personal Retirement Calculator.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?