Should I remove Period Calculator?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Period Calculator is a software program developed by PeriodCalc.com. The primary executable is named periodcalc.exe. The setup package generally installs about 5 files and is usually about 1.22 MB (1,279,419 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows 7 (SP1) and Windows 8. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Help link: www.PeriodCalc.com/support.php
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Period Calculator\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Period Calculator\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 1.22 MB
Files installed by Period Calculator
|Path:||C:\Program Files\period calculator\periodcalc.exe|
- PeriodCalc.vshost.exe connects to ec2-107-23-37-165.compute-1.amazonaws.com (22.214.171.124 port 80).
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
|I/O reads/min:||32.92 MB|
|I/O writes/min:||140.02 KB|
How do I remove Period Calculator?
Quickly and completely remove Period Calculator from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Period Calculator from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Period Calculator, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Period Calculator.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Win 8 50%
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Professional
|Windows 8 Pro
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?