Should I remove Pepsi Music Maker?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Pepsi Music Maker
Pepsi Music Maker is a program developed by MAGIX AG. The main program executable is musicmaker.exe. The software installer includes 32 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows Vista (SP2). While about 83% of users of Pepsi Music Maker come from the United States, it is also popular in Spain.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Pepsi_Music_Maker\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Pepsi_Music_Maker\Pepsi_Music_Maker_es-ES_setup.exe"
Files installed by Pepsi Music Maker
How do I remove Pepsi Music Maker?
Quickly and completely remove Pepsi Music Maker from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Pepsi Music Maker from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Pepsi Music Maker, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Pepsi Music Maker.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
Publisher URL: www.magix.com