Should I remove Peggle?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Peggle is a software program developed by Pogo.com. The setup package generally installs about 4 files and is usually about 16.9 MB (17,725,791 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7. While about 83% of users of Peggle come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Help link: downloadgames.support.pogo.com
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\peggle
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Peggle\Uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 16.9 MB
Files installed by Peggle
How do I remove Peggle?
Quickly and completely remove Peggle (remove only) from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Peggle from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Peggle (remove only), click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Peggle.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom
Publisher URL: www.pogo.com