Should I remove PayCheck?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from IterationSoft, LLC
PayCheck is a software program developed by IterationSoft. The setup package generally installs about 7 files and is usually about 3.03 MB (3,180,654 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\PayCheck\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\PayCheck\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 3.03 MB
Files installed by PayCheck
How do I remove PayCheck?
Quickly and completely remove PayCheck from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall PayCheck from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program PayCheck, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove PayCheck.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).