Should I remove Pause Outlook?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Pause Outlook is a program developed by Wisco. The software installer includes 16 files and is usually about 18.04 MB (18,914,799 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. While about 88% of users of Pause Outlook come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Wisco\PauseOutlook\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Wisco\PauseOutlook\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 18.04 MB
Files installed by Pause Outlook
How do I remove Pause Outlook?
Quickly and completely remove Pause Outlook from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Pause Outlook from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Pause Outlook, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Pause Outlook.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
87.50% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?