Should I remove Password Locker?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Capitol Systems Corporation
Password Locker is a software program developed by Capitol Systems. The setup package generally installs about 7 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Help link: www.passwordlocker.com/support.php
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\PWL701
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files2\PWL701\UNWISE.EXE C:\Program Files2\PWL701\INSTALL.LOG
(Wise Installer is used for installing and uninstalling this software.)
Files installed by Password Locker
How do I remove Password Locker?
Quickly and completely remove Password Locker from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Password Locker from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Password Locker, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Password Locker.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?