Should I remove Pascal Analyzer 3?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Pascal Analyzer 3
Pascal Analyzer 3 is a program developed by Peganza. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The main program executable is pal.exe. The software installer includes 5 files and is usually about 7.92 MB (8,305,672 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Peganza\Pascal Analyzer 3\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Peganza\Pascal Analyzer 3\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 7.92 MB
Files installed by Pascal Analyzer 3
|Path:||C:\Program Files\peganza\pascal analyzer 3\pal.exe|
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- unins000.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\CDRipper\unins000.exe'.
How do I remove Pascal Analyzer 3?
Quickly and completely remove Pascal Analyzer 3 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Pascal Analyzer 3 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Pascal Analyzer 3, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Pascal Analyzer 3.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?