Should I remove ParkTracer?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
ParkTracer is a program developed by GrenSoft. The setup package is about 763.47 KB (781,797 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows Vista (SP2). While about 83% of users of ParkTracer come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\ParkTracer
Uninstaller: C:\ParkTracer\Uninstall.EXE /C:"ParkTracer"
Estimated size: 763.47 KB
Files installed by ParkTracer
How do I remove ParkTracer?
Quickly and completely remove ParkTracer from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall ParkTracer from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program ParkTracer, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove ParkTracer.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom