Should I remove ParetoLogic Spam Controls?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
54% remove it46% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
ParetoLogic Spam Controls
from ParetoLogic Inc.
ParetoLogic Spam Controls is a software program developed by ParetoLogic. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The setup package generally installs about 17 files and is usually about 13.73 MB (14,394,505 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Help link: support.paretologic.com
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\paretologic\spam controls
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\ParetoLogic\Spam Controls\Uninst_Pareto_SC.exe
Estimated size: 13.73 MB
Files installed by ParetoLogic Spam Controls
Startup File (All Users Run)
- Pareto_SC.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'Pareto_SC' which loads as "C:\Program Files\ParetoLogic\Spam Controls\Pareto_SC.exe" -hideui.
How do I remove ParetoLogic Spam Controls?
Quickly and completely remove ParetoLogic Spam Controls from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall ParetoLogic Spam Controls from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program ParetoLogic Spam Controls, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove ParetoLogic Spam Controls.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 54%
Keep it 46%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?