Should I remove Parental Control?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from International Syst
Parental Control is a program developed by International Syst. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. The software installer includes 17 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. While about 45% of users of Parental Control come from the United States, it is also popular in France and United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\parental control
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Parental Control\uninstall.exe
Files installed by Parental Control
Startup File (All Users Run)
- pcontrol.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'Parental Control' which loads as "C:\Program Files\Parental Control\bin\pcontrol.exe" --start.
How do I remove Parental Control?
Quickly and completely remove Parental Control from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Parental Control from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Parental Control, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Parental Control.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
45.45% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom