Should I remove Panzer General?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Panzer General is a software program developed by Allvideo. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The setup package generally installs about 4 files and is usually about 641.21 KB (656,604 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows 8 and Windows Vista (SP2). While about 88% of users of Panzer General come from the United States, it is also popular in Hungary.
Installation folder: C:\panzer
Uninstaller: C:\panzer\Uninstall-PanzerGeneral.exe C:\panzer\SSEun.dat
Estimated size: 641.21 KB
Files installed by Panzer General
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- dosbox.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Shadow Warrior Classic\bin\dosbox\DOSBox.exe'.
How do I remove Panzer General?
Quickly and completely remove Panzer General from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Panzer General from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Panzer General, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Panzer General.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win 8 67%
Win Vista (SP2) 33%
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows Vista Home Basic
87.50% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?